Saturday 11 April 2015

Secular Woman



The woman is an interesting creation, albeit one sometimes misunderstood.
She is critical in a happy family. One thoughtless remark about her weight
for example, and the woman goes into a spell of eruptions.
Unguarded words can sink a happy family, trust me.
And if I have to joke hard sometimes, I stand at a safe distance.
I still want to maintain a supple cheek. Ah, don’t take me serious on this!

The weaker sex.

Did I just say that? Of course I did. Or rather I repeated, since I did not coin the expression. The Bible got there before me, and I like it that way. How does it sound? Cool. Is it derogatory? Nope. If anything, it should refresh the way we think of women. Remember, we want to do our bit in solving family crises. And if one method of achieving that is to make the woman of the home feel good about herself, why hold back.

Now here is the cracker. If the woman is the weaker sex, what is the man’s state? Are you thinking quick, or you are running on Pentium 1, oops! This little puzzle can heal a broken family.

You need some help. Go back to elementary school. Strong, Stronger, Strongest. Right?

What is the point?

What is the point? You said that, don’t deny it.

The point is:

Weak. Weaker. Weakest.

So if the woman is weaker, it follows that the man is weak. So both need help. All that bossiness, chauvinism, and what not have no real place. A loving family head understands this and so is tender toward his wife.

Even though the woman is only comparatively weaker than the man, she depends on him for headship and the submission that comes with it, so the family can sail smoothly and avoid crises. In the family, all needs to understand this as a recipe to enthrone family happiness.

Now comes the concept of secular woman. The woman is secular in outlook who, despite these arguments, schools herself into establishing a movement in liberation in spite of the atmosphere of understanding presented above.

 
And the result cannot be any farther from family crises.


If you enjoyed this post kindly leave a comment, refer someone and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment